Prestashop one page checkout is an essential module for an online eCommerce store. It allows users to check out their favorite products easily. One page checkout process removes unnecessary steps and makes the checkout process much faster.
In eCommerce, the biggest issue is low conversion rates. It is just because very few visitors from your website traffic will complete all the steps and purchase your products. We have seen it several times at Webibazaar.com
One of the reasons for low conversions rates is Cart Abandonment. 10 people out of 100 people abandon the cart just because of the long & complicated checkout process.
So if you didn’t install a one-page checkout process module in your store then it’s time to install it and stop your visitors to abandon the cart process, so you can scale up your conversion.
Let’s talk about its features :
Main configurations :
- Admin has a choice to enable/disable the one-page checkout process option.
- Admin can set up the IP address which will be able to use a one-page checkout module.
- Admin also has a choice to decide whether the module will run on the sandbox or not.
Registration/Login/Checkout Button Settings :
- Admin can easily enable/disable a one-page checkout option for guests.
- Admin can choose the default customer group of guests using a one-page checkout option.
- Admin can easily customize the checkout button.
- Immediately check of data entered in the field using “inline validation”.
- Allows visitors to save their address during the checkout process.
- Allow/restricts visitors to opt for offers and subscribe to the newsletter during the one-page checkout process.
- Decide whether visitors need to enter social title and D.O.B(Date of Birth) during the one-page checkout process.
Address/Shipping and Payment Settings :
- Admin can enable/disable the same address used for delivery and invoicing purposes.
- Admin can allow login via Google or Facebook.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of carrier description and carrier logo.
- Admin can decide the default payment method for a one-page checkout process.
- Admin can choose to Show/Hide the payment gateway logo.
Cart settings :
- Allow/Restrict visitors to view the cart details before checkouts.
- Allow visitors to save their favorite cart products to purchase later.
- Visitors will have a separate tab to View/Add to cart and delete the products that are saved for purchasing it later during the one-page checkout process.
- Special related “customers who bought this also bought” products displayed to the customer during the checkout process.
- Admin can specify the number of related products that will be displayed.
- Admin can select the default product image size to be displayed on a one-page checkout process.
- Admin can link the desired Prestashop CMS page to this terms & conditions link.
- Admin can Allow/Restrict visitors to choose a terms & conditions checkbox before proceeding.
|Browser-compatibility||IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Prestashop Version||Prestashop 1.7.x|
|Tags:||web webibazaar webdevelopement ecommerce theme template unique|