Read our full blog so you can add new language and change language whenever you want.
For adding a new language, you have to login in your PrestaShop admin dashboard.
After login, follow below step.
Add New Language
Follow Below steps for add language..
1. In your admin panel go to International -> Translations.
2. In Add / Update a language section select language you want to add or update
3. click on Add or update a language Button.
Now your new language add successfully. you can check your website.
Related Read: Best PrestaShop Themes For Ecommerce Store
How to set default language
1. In your PrestaShop Back Office go to International -> Localization
2. Select Localization tab at top of page Find out Configuration Section.
3. from Default Language tab select Language which you want to set default Language.
4. Click on Save Button to set default Language.
Hope this Article is useful for you. if you have any questions related to this topic then comment, we will here to help you.
Check Our Other Blogs: