In this blog, we show how to add Language and set default Language in your site in PrestaShop 1.7. PrestaShop Theme allows you to add Multiple Languages to your site.
Read our full blog so you can add a new language and change the language whenever you want.
For adding a new language, you have to log in to your PrestaShop admin dashboard.
After login, follow the below step.
Add New Language
Follow the Below steps for additional language.
1. In your admin panel go to International -> Translations.
2. In Add / Update a language section select the language you want to add or update
3. click on Add or update a language Button.
Now your new language adds successfully. you can check your website.
Related Read: Best PrestaShop Themes For Ecommerce Store
How to set the default language
1. In your, PrestaShop Back Office go to International -> Localization
2. Select the Localization tab at top of the page Finds out the Configuration Section.
3. from the Default Language tab select the Language which you want to set default Language.
4. Click on Save Button to set the default Language.
Hope this article is useful for you. if you have any questions related to this topic then comment, we will be here to help you.
Check Our Other Blogs and Services: