Google Search Console is a must-have tool for every website as it gives you an incredible amount of information. It supports your track of how Google is indexing your site. You can increase your appearance on Google search by adding your site to the google search console.
What is Google Search Console?
Google offers many free tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics to help you collect and analyze data of your website.
Google Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
It tells you how your site is performing and also how searchers view your site in the search result. You will get information on keywords and queries that bring traffic to your site. You can also see if Google can enter your content.
How to Connect Google Search Console To Yoast SEO?
With the Yoast SEO Plugin, you can simply add your website to Google Search Console. It just needs you to follow a few steps: First, you need to sign up for a Google Search Console if you don’t have one already.
- Proceed To Google Search Console Click on “Start Now”
- To start with, select your property type. There are 2 types of property types such as “Domain” and “URL Prefix”.
- Next, you will check your site use by adding an HTML file at the backend of your site.
- Click the arrow next to HTML to open the option. There are various methods to verify your site. But with the Yoast SEO Plugin, you need to get the authorization code, so that you can paste it Yoast SEO.
- Copy the meta tag. You can highlight the whole meta tag code and click on copy.
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Click on SEO.
- And Click on General, The ‘SEO’ settings will increase providing you with additional options. Click on ‘General’.
- Click on the “Webmaster” tools tab. This page has all the possibilities to past the verification codes for the different webmaster tools.
- Paste code in the Google field and click “Save changes”.
- Go backwards to Google Search Console and click “Verify”.
Congratulation You have successfully added your website to Google Search Console.