In this article we guide you How to create cms page in PrestaShop Themes 1.7.
Let’s start How to create cms page in PrestaShop 1.7 check it this blog..!!
PrestaShop provide functionality to create your own cms page in your store. It is very easy to create cms page. Just follow below step and you can create page very easily.
Go to Design > Pages and click on “Add new page” button at the top of right page.
After click on “Add new page” button, you will see new page appear with all field.
- Page category – It display default category of your shop. If you want to display different category then you need to first create category in Catalog > Categories.
- Title – Display the title of your cms page.
- SEO preview – It will display the preview of SEO search engine result.
- Meta title – Enter the meta title of your page.
- Meta description – Display the description of page for SEO.
- Friendly URL – When you add title, this field automatic filled. You can also edit manually this field if you want.
- Page content – It display the content of your cms page.
- Indexation by search engines – It is used to search engine register this page or not.
- Displayed – It is used display cms page that you created or not.
Fill this above field and click on “Save” button. Cms page will created.
Related Read: How to edit Footer in PrestaShop Theme
Go to Design > Link Widgets Edit block.
Your cms page that you created it will display in “Content pages” tab as you see in above screenshot.
click on “Save” button. You can now see your cms page in footer of your site.
Hope you understand to create a cms page in PrestaShop.
Check Here Our Blog: