Manage Megamenu in PrestaShop 1.7 theme is Easy to use and you can add each category in Menu. You Can also add your own link and cms block to Menu. If you want to add product in menu dropdown then you can add very easily and quickly. Also support full responsive in both Horizontal and Vertical menu.
There are 2 way to create Sub menu dropdown in Megamenu.
- Display subcategory default order
- Display subcategory manually
1. Display subcategory default order:
In this you need to simply click on button, Then displayed all subcategory which is available in main Category.
2. Display subcategory manually:
In this way you can create own Sub menu dropdown design.
- Click on Built Sub menu Button.
- First Create one row for to add multiple column.
- Now in row create column which you require.
- Click On ‘Add New Item’.
- Now, add Category, link, product, page, cms block etc.
- For add product you need to add product id which you want display.
Related Read: How to add Menu in PrestaShop
See video for better Understand How to manage whole Megamenu.
If you want to see more theme like support megamenu, click on here.