Manage Megamenu in PrestaShop 1.7 theme is Easy to use and you can add each category in Menu. You Can also add your own link and cms block to Menu. If you want to add a product to the menu dropdown then you can add very easily and quickly. Also, support fully responsive in both Horizontal and Vertical menu.
There is 2 way to create Sub menu dropdown in Megamenu.
- Display subcategory default order
- Display subcategory manually
1. Display subcategory default order:
In this you need to simply click on the button, Then displayed all subcategory which is available in the main Category.
2. Display subcategory manually:
In this way, you can create your own Sub menu dropdown design.
- Click on the Built Sub menu Button.
- First Create one row to add multiple columns.
- Now in a row create a column which you require.
- Click On ‘Add New Item’.
- Now, add Category, link, product, page, cms block, etc.
- To add product, you need to add product id which you want to display.
Related Read: How to add Menu in PrestaShop
See video for better Understand How to manage whole Megamenu.
If you want to see more themes like support megamenu, click on here.