If you follow every step you can also install PrestaShop 1.7 template manually.
Install new PrestaShop 1.7 Theme Manually
1) Download the Default Theme
2) First, install default PrestaShop
3) Rename the Your Theme
For installation of the PrestaShop theme, you just need to follow these steps, Installation. After PrestaShop is installed, you must rename or delete the “install” folder in your PrestaShop theme.
Related Read: How to install PrestaShop on localhost ?
Upload new PrestaShop Theme
After you complete the installation of PrestaShop theme, please follow below steps or to install themes
1. Go to Design > Theme and Logo
– In the next upload themes.zip in the first section. – Click on the Save button.
3. Click on Use this theme Button
Go to the front site and refresh it. AFTER UPLOAD THEME FILES.