Google Analytics is one type of Google Service that Track and Report Website Traffic.
PrestaShop theme is Provide module Especially for Google Analytics. You have to only install the Module and add a tracking Code For use. It is very easy to install and use this module.
To Install and Configure Google Analytics Follow This Steps:
1) log in to your PrestaShop theme site as an administrator.
2) Go to Module Catalog Under module List and Find the “Google Analytics” Module and Install that Module.
3) After Install-Module, Click on the “Configure” button.
4) In Setting Add “Google Analytics Tracking ID” in a Text Box, Type your Google Analytics Tracking id.
5) Click on “Yes” in “Enable User ID Tracking” and “Anonymize IP”.
6) Now Just Click On the “Save” button. Google Analytics will enable on your store.
See the below ScreenShots for better Understanding.
Related Read: How To Install PrestaShop On Localhost?