What is reCAPTCHA?
reCAPTCHA is a system to establish that user is human and human is entering data in the field, not a computer program. By using the reCAPTCHA module, we avoid spam form entries. reCAPTCHA protects your website from spam and give higher security of your store.
How to add Captcha in Contact Form in PrestaShop theme?
- reCAPTCHA is simple to install and use.
- reCAPTCHA is improve the security of your website.
- By using reCAPTCHA, it keep away the spam and hackers.
- It is easy to integrate without any code change on your contact form.
You can download the reCAPTCHA module Here.
This module is free of cost and no need to purchase it.
- 1. Go to Backoffice > Modules > Module Manager > Click on Upload module.
- 2. Upload zip file of “reCAPTCHA v2” module.
- 3. Module will automatically install on your store.
Related Read: Google Analytics For eCommerce PrestaShop theme 1.7
After successfully installation of module, please click on “Configure” module.
After you Configure module, This module will provide all creditional details. You have to add reCaptcha public key and reCaptcha private key.
To get your public key and private key, please click this link https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html and select admin console button.
Fill below details. Enter your website name, Select reCAPTCHA v2, Enter your domain name and click on “Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service” and last, click on “SUBMIT” button.
After click on “SUBMIT” button, your public key and private key will display. Enter your key in this module and save it. reCAPTCHA will display in the contact form.
Check more Blog :